Ensuring Canadians have trust in the agricultural sector is key to its continued economic growth and long-term prosperity.
News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
Stoli® Group has launched its tequila brand ACDC Thunderstruck Tequila in travel retail through an exclusive tie-up with German retail giant Gebr. Heinemann.
As food and beverage producers look to significantly reduce calories in their offerings to consumers, they are in need of non-artificial, zero-calorie, great-tasting sweetener options.
Nuritas has announced the commercial launch of PeptAIde, the world’s first bioactive ingredient discovered and delivered through artificial intelligence.
Fung Retailing Limited and Alibaba Group Holding Limited have announced a strategic partnership to bring more international lifestyle brands to mainland China.