As the number one dairy brand in the UK continues to inspire happier and healthier lifestyles, it has recruited 1500m British Record Holder, and European and World Medallist Laura Muir, and Pole Vault British Record Holder Holly Bradshaw, as Müller brand ambassadors.
News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Robinsons, the UK’s number one squash brand, is adding a blast of berry flavour to its Fruit Creations range, Blackberry and Blueberry.
Sainsbury’s is unveiling its new city convenience store format, delivering big innovation in small spaces for local shoppers.
Customers in some Asda stores will soon be able to pick up a Greggs Vegan Sausage Roll along with their weekly shop as the supermarket announced it is to partner with the popular food-to-go brand in their latest in-store trial.
More than 1,000 school children from across Birmingham are set for a cookery lesson with a Michelin Star twist, as Glynn Purnell leads this year’s Health for Life Cookathon.
The Barry Callebaut Group has announced the launch of the world’s first personalised 3D printed chocolate at scale, through its global decoration brand Mona Lisa.
7,000 Bacardi employees across the globe turned on their “out of office” message to go out on the town and visit bars in more than 100 cities, all in the name of spotting what’s new and next for cocktails.