The Barry Callebaut Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, has signed an agreement to acquire GKC Foods (Australia) Pty Ltd, a producer of chocolate, coatings and fillings, serving many consumer chocolate brands in Australia and New Zealand.
News most read
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Iceland steals customer satisfaction crown from Aldi and Waitrose
Coffee companies around the UK have rallied together in an effort to support key workers fighting coronavirus.
Tate & Lyle, a leading supplier of food and beverage ingredients and solutions, announces a set of ambitious new environmental targets and commitments.
As the world looks at how to restart social and economic life safely, including visiting family and friends and getting back to work, Nestlé has announced it will support the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI)with a donation of CHF 1 million (USD 1.03 million).
McLaren Racing has extended its partnership with The Coca-Cola Company, naming Coca-Cola as the Official Soft Drinks Partner of the McLaren Formula 1 team for the 2020 season.
There’s a new Rosé in town, and it’s just in time for spring as Strongbow has unveiled its latest edition, Strongbow Rosé.
Aerofoil Energy and Williams Advanced Engineering have fitted their milestone one millionth Aerofoil in the UK.