Markus Settele and his mechanical engineer friend Paul Haggenmüller from Allgäu have invented the so-called “Cocktailophant” – a mobile cocktail machine.
News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
CGA‘s Coffer Peach Business Tracker has strengthened its position as the definitive sales barometer for the UK’s leading managed pub, bar and restaurant groups with the addition of its 50th partner.
The Brenntag North America Food & Nutrition Application & Development Centre in Allentown, PA has officially opened.
The Wine and Spirit Trade Association has warned consumers to brace themselves for a hike in wine prices as businesses were hit with a duty rise as of 8th February 2019.
New York Wine Events has announced the New York City Winter Wine Festival presented by Citi will return to Times Square at the PlayStation Theatre on 9th March 2019.
Barry Callebaut AG has announced the successful placement of its first Schuldscheindarlehen.