PepsiCo, Inc. has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire all the outstanding shares of Pioneer Foods Group Ltd. for R110.00 per share in cash, which represents a 56% premium to the 30-day volume-weighted average price prior to the cautionary announcement on 15th July 2019.
News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
A new report released recently reveals the full extent of Brexit’s potential implications for British beef and lamb supply chains.
Cargill and Ecolab accelerate food industry innovation in second year of Techstars Farm to Fork Accelerator
Recognising the critical role that innovation plays in creating a safer and more sustainable food system, Cargill and Ecolab are supporting the second class of start-ups through the Techstars Farm to Fork Accelerator.
The Dubai division of gourmet food purveyor Indoguna, a company that has been at the forefront of the food and beverage industry for the past 20 years, will be featuring in the next edition of Inside Food and Drink.
Sainsbury’s has announced it is opening the UK’s first-ever no and low alcohol pub.
Nestlé has announced it has created a unique chocolate made entirely from the cocoa fruit, using the beans and pulp as the only ingredients and therefore not adding any refined sugar.