DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences has announced the debut of the naturally sourced GRINDSTED PLANT-TEX egg white replacement system for plant-based meat alternatives, suitable for anyone wanting to reduce their consumption of meat, and able to obtain a vegan claim.
News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
As big corporations argue in favour of plastic and aluminium coffee capsules, small businesses like Blue Goose Coffee are positively embracing environmental technology to provide eco-conscious consumers with sustainable alternatives.
Customers will soon be able to fill their own reusable water bottles in 326 supermarket cafes across the country.
As a nod to dads who spend the British summer outdoors, adding torching meats on the BBQ, Deliveroo has unveiled its limited edition sauce - charred to perfection in the same style as dads’ grilled meats.
Nine million consumers are enjoying cocktails when they go out, making this one of Britain’s fastest growing drinks categories within spirits, according to exclusive new research by out of home food and drink expert CGA.
Scotland’s leading Scotch malt whisky cream liqueur, Magnum, has now become a top brand name in Ontario Canada, one of the world’s largest liquor markets.