Larkmead Vineyards, celebrating its 125th anniversary in 2020, has announced the planting of a research block in preparation for the next 125 years of Napa Valley viticulture.
News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Starship Technologies, the world’s leading autonomous delivery service has announced that it has closed $40 million in Series A funding.
One of Latvia's most legendary brands – herbal bitter Riga Black Balsam® - has come up with a way to join the ever-growing popularity of the global coffee trend.
Diageo has acquired a significant majority shareholding in Seedlip, the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirits brand.
Diageo has announced the creation of a joint venture, Ron Santiago S.A., between a European Diageo subsidiary and Corporación Cuba Ron S.A., a leader in the production of premium Cuban rums.
Scotland’s leading Scotch malt whisky cream liqueur, Magnum, has its sights set on further growth after announcing a new listing with Dobbies Garden Centres to stock 27 stores across the country.