As world leaders meet for the UN Climate Change Conference in Madrid, Britvic has announced new carbon emissions reduction targets to help tackle climate change.
News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Nexira has launched inavea, the first organic and sustainable ingredients brand by making a strong commitment to Nature and the protection of its resources.
Tesco has become one of the first companies to lend its support to a new initiative designed to help end soy-associated deforestation in one of Brazil’s most important areas of biodiversity.
Dairy UK and the Chelsea Pensioners celebrated the 60th year of the Annual Ceremony of the Christmas Cheeses, kicking off the Christmas festivities for 2019.
Buxton Natural Mineral Water has announced its whole range will be made from 100% recycled plastic (rPET), while remaining 100% recyclable, by 2021.
A different shape and a convenient lid have made the SuperLock pot from Berry Superfos a great match for a new range of healthy and tasty Optimel salads from Friesland Campina produced by the Dutch company Royal Smilde Foods.
Nestlé is launching new meatless Digiorno and Stouffer’s offerings made with Sweet Earth Awesome Grounds, a plant-based ground beef alternative.