Mondelēz International has partnered with The Hatchery Chicago, a non-profit food business incubator, as it ramps up its innovation efforts to lead the future of snacking.
News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
The founders of Four Pillars Gin and the management of Lion have announced that Lion has invested in the Healesville-based distillery, taking a 50% stake in the business.
In the spirit of making kombucha more accessible and convenient to consumers everywhere, Revive Kombucha has launched Revive Sparkling Kombucha, a traditionally fermented, organic and shelf-stable craft brew.
Plant Pops, the popped lotus seed company, won Best Snacking Innovation at the World Food Innovation Awards 2019 on Monday 18th March.
Pizza Hut is returning as the official pizza of NCAA March Madness - a tournament filled with happiness and heartbreak, nail-biters and epic comebacks.
Atomic Brands, the company behind the successful launch of the Monaco line of premium spirit cocktail beverages, is extending its lineup with new Moscow Mule and Kentucky Mule offerings.
The fruit, starch and sugar group Agrana yesterday officially opened its second production site for fruit preparations in China.