The Scottish Bee Company is following in the footsteps of Scotland’s national drink after cracking the Far East market in Japan and Singapore for the first time.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Darigold has announced an expansion of its organic pool of Northwest farms and expansion of its broad-based organic capabilities and product offerings.
Heineken has acquired cider brand Strongbow from Asahi in Australia, along with two other cider brands, Little Green and Bonamy’s.
Diageo has reached agreement to acquire Chase Distillery, the owner of Chase GB Gin and the award-winning Chase Original Potato Vodka.
Tate & Lyle, a leading global provider of food and beverage ingredients and solutions, has signed an agreement to acquire an 85% shareholding in CMS, a well-established tapioca modified food starch manufacturer located in Thailand.
Haribo of America has selected Gilbane Building Company as the general contractor for its first-ever North American manufacturing facility in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.
ADM plans to construct a new, state-of-the-art facility in Valencia, Spain that will expand its capabilities to meet growing demand for microbiome solutions.