DuPont has announced the launch of its DuPont Danisco POWERPasta range of enzymes, the latest solution for customers in the rapidly expanding global pasta sector.
News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Mars Food’s Uncle Ben’s brand is partnering with Innit, a Connected Food platform, to launch a breakthrough AI-driven innovation that will forever change the way consumers engage with food.
Herbalife Nutrition, a premier global nutrition company, announced today a partnership with Tencent, China’s leading internet and technology company, to help independent distributors more effectively sell products online.
Starbucks is taking another step toward evolving the digital experience for customers in China by launching voice ordering and delivery capabilities within Alibaba’s smart speaker, Tmall Genie.
Polar Krush, the UK-based iced drinks market leader, has announced the launch of a new fizzy frozen brand to take on the competition and meet growing customer demand for self-serve carbonated frozen drinks across the globe.