Selecta UK, a group company of Selecta AG, a European leader in unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food, will be exhibiting at the 2019 European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo showcasing its Pelican Rouge coffee.
News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Just in time for summer, Kool-Aid is putting a sour twist on fun and introducing New Kool-Aid Sour Jammers.
EHL Ingredients has added five new spice blends to its portfolio – just in time for the summer season.
Carlsberg UK has launched its most ambitious and honest consumer-facing campaign ever in a bid to drive reappraisal of its flagship beer brand.
New for 2019, The Barista Zone is coming to the Coffee Shop Innovation Expo.
Polar Krush, the UK-based iced drinks market leader has actively eliminated plastic straws from its brand with the launch of a revolutionary, 100% environmentally friendly spoon straw.
Barry Callebaut has established traceability for a third of its global cocoa volume.