The McDonald’s Grand Big Mac will be back for a limited time from Wednesday 29th January.
News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Sainsbury’s has committed to investing £1 billion over twenty years towards becoming a Net Zero business across its own operations by 2040, aligned to the highest ambitions of the Paris Climate Change Agreement and a decade ahead of the UK Government’s own target.
Barry Callebaut has inaugurated the new Chocolate Academy in Banbury, UK, part of its continuous expansion and ambitious growth strategy in one of Europe’s biggest chocolate confectionery markets in volume terms.
Tesco will become the first UK retailer to remove them from all Tesco stores and replace them with plastic-free multibuys, which will see 67 million pieces of plastic eliminated.
Nestlé has announced a collaboration with Burcon and Merit, two key players in the development and production of high-quality plant proteins.
AGRANA, one of the leading food and industrial goods groups from Austria, is increasing its focus on innovations and investing around €3.4 million at two R&D sites in France and Austria this year.
Arla Finland has launched an AI app for animal welfare that is reportedly the first in the world that uses artificial intelligence to give consumers a variety of up-to-date information on animal welfare.