Trading across Britain’s managed pub and restaurant sector improved in November with collective like-for-like sales up 1.5% against the same month last year, according to the latest figures from the Coffer Peach Business Tracker.
News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
A distillery manager from Speyside has been crowned the best in Scotland as part of Whisky Magazine’s ‘Icons of Whisky 2019’ awards.
Unique partnerships in the South African deciduous fruit industry brings authentic agricultural growth
The South African deciduous fruit industry, the Jobs Fund, and Land Bank have announced the first ever blended finance scheme for people/entities who want to enter or expand their businesses in the fruit and wine industries.
Wine Australia and the University of Adelaide have signed a four-year, multi-million-dollar agreement to support and stimulate longer-term strategic wine research and development that will enable the Australian grape and wine sector to benefit from world-leading innovation.
The iconic global brand GUINNESS is to become the new title sponsor of the Six Nations, with the Championship to be known as the GUINNESS SIX NATIONS from 2019.