News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
Traditionally in autumn, between the 31st of October and the 4th of November, Romexpo Exhibition Center in Bucharest, Romania becomes the meeting place for the producers and distributors of foods, agricultural equipment and also all kind of beverages.
Main reasons to remember the dates of Indagra Food, one of the most important food industry events organized in Romania:
- a perfect marketing tool for your company which can benefit of over 61.500 potential customers /visitors (as registered in 2017);
- advertising coverage for your company’s products on the exhibition’s website and through newsletters sent to a database of 45.000 potential clients;
- good opportunity to conclude contracts and boost the sales;
- meeting place for your potential customers and partners;
- more visibility on the Romanian market;
- food industry conferences and seminars will be organised with the support of our partners: Romanian food associations and other relevant field bodies.
In the same time with Indagra Food, 2 other major events are organised by Romexpo S.A. in the exhibition centre: INDAGRA – trade fair of equipment and products in agriculture, horticulture, viticulture and animal husbandry and EXPO DRINK – trade show for wines, beer and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
For more information please visit the exhibition’s website www.indagra-food.ro,
follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/INDAGRAFOOD
- From 2018-10-31 to 2018-11-04
Powered by iCagenda