News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
Spirits, wine, beer or refreshments? What do you choose at Expo Drink?
Come from October 31 to November 4 at Romexpo to indulge in a wide variety of drinks choices making the most appropriate choice by listening to the rules, tricks and tips coming from specialists in the field!
Here you will also find a comprehensive range of increasingly complex solutions and equipment that, thanks to advanced technology, can create, mix and reproduce flavours that are more of a novelty.
What is new?
The Expo Drink 2018 is organised in Pavilion B1, a new, flexible, professional space, thus raising the level of international fairs.
Who's Expo Drink?
The Expo Drink Exhibition brings together manufacturers, importers and distributors of:
- wines, alcoholic and soft drinks
- equipment and technologies for the packaging of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- beer and ingredients for brewing
- tea and coffee
- 100% natural juices
- chemicals for the treatment of wine and viticulture
- equipment used for the storage and preservation of wines and alcoholic beverages
Expo Drink is taking place alongside INDAGRA - international fair of products and equipment in the field of agriculture, horticulture, viticulture and animal husbandry and INDAGRA FOOD - international fair for food industry.
For more information, visit www.expodrink.ro
- From 2018-10-31 to 2018-11-04
Powered by iCagenda