News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Avara Foods has committed to Hereford for the long term, with significant investment in its site, manufacturing capabilities and colleagues.
As drinking nears its peak over the festive season, new research from CGA reveals that sales of no and low alcohol drinks are rising too, thanks to increasing numbers of consumers moderating their intake.
Nestlé has launched the KitKat Chocolatory Cacao Fruit Chocolate, the first product to use a unique chocolate made entirely from the cocoa fruit.
EHL Ingredients has developed a new range of herb and spice blends for vegan Christmas dishes under its Lähde foodservice brand.
Bold Rock, the U.S. cider brand, has signed a partnership agreement to become part of Artisanal Brewing Ventures, a unique platform created to support the growth ambitions of leading regional craft adult beverage companies.
Orkla ASA has signed an agreement to purchase 20% of the Icelandic company Nói-Siríus, Iceland’s leading chocolate and confectionery manufacturer.