News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Asda has launched the first 100% recyclable blueberry punnet, which thanks to new packaging innovation means customers can now recycle the punnets and film as a whole, without removing the lid.
Pilsner Urquell, the Czech beer that set the international standard for Pilsner beers, has unveiled a new can design in the U.S. in an effort to simplify its look and feel at retail and boost on-shelf recognition.
When Hop Valley Brewing Co. announced on April Fool’s Day it would produce a beer inspired by Joe Exotic, the colourful keeper of exotic animals featured in the “Tiger King” docu-series, the brewery didn’t plan on actually making the beer.
Nestlé has announced the launch of a plant-based alternative to tuna, its first move into the growing market for plant-based seafood alternatives.
Rheinland Distillers, the maker of multi-award winning Siegfried Rheinland Dry Gin and creator of the alcohol-free alternative Siegfried Wonderleaf, has announced an investment from global beverage alcohol leader Diageo, through the independent accelerator Distill Ventures.
Nespresso has announced a long-term commitment to revive the Democratic Republic of Congo’s coffee industry, under its unique Reviving Origins programme, with the launch of the first organic coffee of the range, KAHAWA YA CONGO, in the U.S.