News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
As part of its ‘Chef for a Day’ campaign, Bidfood dispatched five of its highly-skilled Development Chefs to not-for-profit organisations and charities right across the UK to give volunteers and cooks inspiration on how to be more innovative with surplus food stock donated by the charity, FareShare.
Angry Orchard Cider Company today announced the launch of its Cider+Food App, featuring a unique augmented reality experience bringing delicious cider pairings to life.
Family-owned company Mars has launched its Seeds of Change Accelerator to help early-stage food-focused companies fast-track growth and live their purpose to build a healthier and more sustainable future.