News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
Pringles® is bringing Nashville to the rest of America with the launch of Pringles Nashville Hot Chicken Flavour.
Key target markets and export strategies for the UK’s agri-food sector were shared with a delegation of government officials from overseas last week.
Thanks to its expertise in ambient yoghurt processing, particle heating and a new Tetra Top system Tetra Pak has announced that it has helped Yili, a leading Chinese dairy manufacturer, to produce the world’s first ambient drinking yoghurt with large fruit and cereal pieces.
Lidl, the UK’s fastest-growing supermarket, has awarded Dale Farm, the largest UK farmer-owned dairy co-operative, a lead contract to supply cheddar cheese to its stores across the UK, Europe and the United States.