News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
The CHS Foundation, funded by charitable gifts from CHS Inc., has announced a $1.5 million grant to support the South Dakota State University (SDSU) precision agriculture program and construction of the new Raven Precision Agriculture Centre on campus.
New research has revealed that 38% of hospitality professionals spend three-five hours dealing with equipment issues on a monthly basis – the equivalent of 60 hours every year.
Ensuring Canadians have trust in the agricultural sector is key to its continued economic growth and long-term prosperity.
Nuritas has announced the commercial launch of PeptAIde, the world’s first bioactive ingredient discovered and delivered through artificial intelligence.