News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Smurfit Kappa has launched a portfolio of sustainable packaging solutions for bundling canned and bottled beverages.
Coca-Cola Sweden announced today that, from 2020, it will make all of its plastic bottles from 100% recycled material, becoming the first country worldwide to do so.
Heineken has announced it will become ‘Official Beer Partner of UEFA EURO 2020’, and in a separate agreement has extended its UEFA Champions League partnership by another three years, from 2021-24.
Unilever’s The Vegetarian Butcher has partnered with the Burger King brand to launch the plant-based Rebel Whopper.
Applying the principles of the circular economy, the New Plastics Economy initiative brings together key stakeholders to rethink and redesign the future of plastics, starting with packaging.