News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
The Asian Development Bank has approved $40 million in loans to support the modernisation of government-owned irrigation networks and vegetable production in Mongolia.
Müller has secured a long term partnership with Biffa, which allows the dairy company to meet increased demand for packaging made from recycled materials.
Molson Coors will release a new hard seltzer under its Coors brand in an effort to corral a bigger piece of the booming market for hard seltzers.
Mondelēz International, a global leader in snacking, has announced a renewed commitment to reduce environmental impact and drive sustainable growth at scale by joining the Science Based Targets initiative and setting greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets consistent with requirements to keep global warming well below 2 degrees Celsius.
Coca‑Cola HBC celebrates its largest investment in Knockmore Hill, Northern Ireland since the opening of the plant.