News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Bringing an indulgent adult treat and authentic flavours to the coffee aisle, Kraft Heinz is partnering with BAILEYS, the producers of the world’s best-selling cream liqueur, to launch non-alcoholic BAILEYS Ready-to-drink Cold Brew in cans.
The Barry Callebaut Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, joined two multi-stakeholder initiatives on smallholder farmers and biodiversity at the United Nations Climate Action Summit in New York, September 23rd, in order to support the Company’s goal of lifting over 500,000 cocoa farmers out of poverty and to become carbon and forest positive by 2025.
The South African raisin industry has funded promotional activities for the UK market, to highlight the benefits of choosing product from the Northern and Western Cape.
McDonald’s UK and Ireland is today announcing it will be offering more choice on the Happy Meal, giving customers the option to ‘swap out’ the Happy Meal toy.