News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Mondelēz International has announced its commitment that by 2025 the Cocoa Life sustainability programme will deliver 100% of the cocoa volume needed for the company’s Chocolate brands, following promising results in the programme’s first six years.
The PepsiCo Foundation, the philanthropic arm of one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies, and Minges Bottling Group have announced two grants that will support charities based in New Bern, North Carolina – the birthplace of Pepsi-Cola.
Fox’s Glacier, which this year celebrates its 100th anniversary, is set to expand its range with the launch of two new products this Spring.
DuPont has announced a new cultures line that contains its premium HOWARU probiotics which are specially designed for fermented plant-based products to deliver clinically backed health benefits.
Nestlé has announced that 77% of its agricultural commodities are verified as deforestation-free. This is a key milestone in the company’s efforts to achieve its zero-deforestation commitment.