News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Bakkavor Meals Wigan, part of Bakkavor, the UK’s leading provider of fresh prepared food, has announced that a further 21 individuals have recently passed its award-winning Apprenticeship Programme, furthering their careers within the business.
Mondelēz International today announced it has completed its previously announced agreement to acquire a majority interest in Perfect Snacks, a pioneer in the fast-growing refrigerated nutrition bars segment with a range of offerings including Perfect Bar, The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar, and Perfect Snacks’ other lines of organic, non-GMO, nut-butter based protein bars and bites.
A new study has found that the Crohn’s Disease Exclusion Diet, a novel whole-food based dietary approach, combined with Modulen IBD, a Nestlé Health Science nutritional supplement for partial enteral nutrition, is effective for the management of Crohn’s disease.
From throwing birthday parties for children in need to surprising hospital patients with a furry friend to rehabilitating injured veterans, 31 everyday people are being invited into millions of homes this summer to share their stories – and spread smiles – thanks to Lay’s, America’s favourite potato chip brand.
Dunbia, a division of Dawn Meats and one of Europe’s leading meat processors, has cut its CO2 emissions by 33% just four years into a ten-year strategy to reduce the company’s environmental impact.
Building on the success of the original Barentsz Gin, launched in 2016, founder Michael Claessens has developed a new gin.