News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
Pre® Brands, a rapidly growing premium consumer brand currently innovating in beef, is excited to announce both the hire of Ryan Youngman as Chief Sales Officer and its partnership with FDM Sales Management.
Through its wholly-owned subsidiary Orkla Foods Danmark A/S, Orkla has entered into an agreement to purchase 90% of the shares in Easyfood A/S, a Danish producer of bread-based convenience products for the out-of-home channel.
Paul Grimwood, who was Chairman and CEO of Nestlé UK & Ireland from 2009 until 2012, has been awarded the CBE in the New Year’s Honours List.
Trading across Britain’s managed pub and restaurant sector improved in November with collective like-for-like sales up 1.5% against the same month last year, according to the latest figures from the Coffer Peach Business Tracker.
A distillery manager from Speyside has been crowned the best in Scotland as part of Whisky Magazine’s ‘Icons of Whisky 2019’ awards.
The South African deciduous fruit industry, the Jobs Fund, and Land Bank have announced the first ever blended finance scheme for people/entities who want to enter or expand their businesses in the fruit and wine industries.