News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
PepsiCo is partnering with Carnival Cruise Line, the world’s most popular cruise line, to become the preferred beverage partner for its North American fleet.
Ornua, Ireland’s largest exporter of Irish dairy products, today celebrated the official opening of its new, €30 million, state-of-the-art cheese production facility in Ávila, Spain.
Tesco has announced it will remove one billion pieces of plastic from products for sale in UK stores by the end of 2020 as a part of its 4Rs plan to tackle the use of plastics in its business.
A Scottish-Italian family from Cockenzie in East Lothian is getting set to make Picinisco, Val di Comino, one of the top new travel destinations for food and wine lovers in 2020 after reviving the historic region between Rome and Naples.