News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
Wine Australia and the University of Adelaide have signed a four-year, multi-million-dollar agreement to support and stimulate longer-term strategic wine research and development that will enable the Australian grape and wine sector to benefit from world-leading innovation.
The iconic global brand GUINNESS is to become the new title sponsor of the Six Nations, with the Championship to be known as the GUINNESS SIX NATIONS from 2019.
V&S Food Specialist, a Dutch manufacturer of hand-made satay, ethnic and vegetarian snacks has attracted a new shareholder: Rabo Participaties.
MULTIVAC Marking & Inspection has inaugurated a new production and office building during a celebratory opening ceremony on its 25th anniversary.
Dairy UK and the Provision Trade Federation have launched two new industry Codes of Practice on compositional standards for cheeses and creams.