News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Carrefour and Nestlé are joining forces to help parents get their children to adopt a healthier and more sustainable diet, promoting daily consumption of fruits and vegetables.
Pepsi is premiering its 2020 international football campaign in celebration of its ongoing partnership with the UEFA Champions League.
As the number one dairy brand in the UK continues to inspire happier and healthier lifestyles, it has recruited 1500m British Record Holder, and European and World Medallist Laura Muir, and Pole Vault British Record Holder Holly Bradshaw, as Müller brand ambassadors.
Robinsons, the UK’s number one squash brand, is adding a blast of berry flavour to its Fruit Creations range, Blackberry and Blueberry.