News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
The Australian livestock and red meat industry have welcomed the Australian and Indonesian Governments' announcement that negotiations for the Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA) have concluded.
General Mills has announced a significant expansion of its existing U.S. employee benefits, including an industry-leading leave policy for new parents.
French President Macron visits the historical New Carlsberg Glyptotek in Copenhagen, while Carlsberg Group CEO Cees ‘t Hart announces €100 million investments in its Kronenbourg brewery in France.
Syngenta has announced that over the coming three months it will undertake consultation and engagement with stakeholders from around the world in an effort to build a shared vision for the future of sustainable agriculture.