News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
The Food and Drink Federation has published an analysis showing that food and drink exports increased by 1.8% to £16.4 billion from January to September 2018, when compared to the same period in 2017.
With a new headquarters of its North American protein operations, Cargill is focused on inspiring the future of protein.
PepsiCo, Inc. has announced that it has completed its acquisition of SodaStream International Ltd., as previously announced, acquiring all outstanding shares for $144 per share.
Ingredion Incorporated has announced that it has entered into a relationship with Matsutani Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Porridge pioneer White’s has signed a distribution agreement with Empire Bespoke Foods to supply its range of porridge oats, mueslis and granolas to retailers across Great Britain.