News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Britain’s managed pub and restaurant groups saw collective like-for-like sales grow 1.6% in August against the same time last year, with drink-led pubs, and especially those in London, being the best performers, latest figures from the Coffer Peach Business Tracker show.
Conagra Brands has announced plans to build The Conagra Brands Center for Food Design in Chicago, located next to its existing headquarters in The Merchandise Mart.
During its annual presentation at the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference in Boston, Hormel Foods Corporation, a global branded food company, announced the launch of the Happy Little Plants brand, a new plant-forward, protein portfolio created as part of the company’s first project under its Cultivated Foods umbrella.
Campbell Soup Company has announced it has signed an agreement for the intended sale of its European Chips Business to Valeo Foods, a portfolio company of CapVest Partners LLP, for approximately £66 million.
Award-winning artisan Christmas pudding producer, Figgy’s, has just launched a handmade single-serve version of their traditional Christmas pudding, specifically for the foodservice sector.