News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Tate & Lyle, a leading global provider of food and beverage solutions and ingredients, has announced the launch of SWEETENER-VANTAGE Expert Systems, a set of new and innovative sweetener solution design tools.
Nestlé UK & Ireland is launching a new range of its YES! snack bars, with each bar containing 10 grams of plant protein from a delicious combination of nuts and peas.
Mondelēz International is continuing its strong track record of offering more portion control options for consumers by voluntarily committing to bring all its Cadbury chocolate bars sold as part of a multipack under 200 calories by the end of 2021.
In partnership with Boardwalk Frozen Treats, LLC, fairlife is extending its dairy nutrition credentials to the $14 billion ice cream category, the company’s first venture away from beverage-related products and into frozen desserts.
Diageo, makers of Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff and Guinness, has created the world’s first ever 100% plastic free paper-based spirits bottle, made entirely from sustainably sourced wood.
Having become the first supermarket to sell “teenage” pullet eggs, Waitrose is now introducing a minimum net weight packaging model across its exclusive own label British Blacktail eggs - a move that the supermarket estimates will provide up to half a million additional eggs onto its shelves every year.