News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
MTN DEW AMP is bringing its bold, boundary-pushing style to the world of gameplay with the launch of its newest beverage: MTN DEW AMP GAME FUEL®.
The Science and Technology Committee’s Energy drinks and children Report has concluded that societal concerns could justify a ban on the sale of energy drinks to children.
The Canada Food Price Report for 2019, released earlier this week, has made assumptions that the cost of meat is set to fall because Canadians are adopting plant-based diets.
Kerry has signed a license agreement with Renaissance BioScience Corp to supply Renaissance’s Acryleast, a non-GMO acrylamide-reducing yeast enzyme to food and beverage manufacturers, commencing in Q1 2019.
The Food and Drink Federation has published an analysis showing that food and drink exports increased by 1.8% to £16.4 billion from January to September 2018, when compared to the same period in 2017.
With a new headquarters of its North American protein operations, Cargill is focused on inspiring the future of protein.