News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Punchy drinks, the world’s first 4% and 0% abv rum punch, has launched a new tequila, pink grapefruit, lime and chilli drink.
Cargill has announced that it will invest $112 million to expand the capacity of its corn processing facility in Songyuan of Jilin province.
PepsiCo has announced the culmination of its inaugural North American Nutrition Greenhouse class, awarding Hapi Drinks, an Austin, Texas-based company creating sugar-free drinks for kids, the final $100,000 grant.
The Kraft Heinz Company has announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has appointed Miguel Patricio as Chief Executive Officer effective 1st July 2019.
In recognition of Earth Day, Kellogg is celebrating an important milestone on its sustainability journey: its move to using responsibly sourced corn for all Kellogg’s Corn Flakes sold in Europe.