News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
In time for pancake day on 25th February, Waitrose & Partners has exclusively launched first-to-market, ready-made vegan pancakes from Squeaky Bean.
Swiss mineral water brand Henniez has announced that its entire plastic bottle range is now made of 75% recycled PET plastic.
British Airways is exclusively trialling an automated cocktail maker in its San Francisco and Newark lounges.
Cargill is investing $6.4 million to expand its food pilot capabilities at its North American Pilot Development Center, enabling bakery customers to increase their speed-to-market with new products.
Emirates is creating a memorable travel experience for its customers for Valentine’s Day, serving 40 unique Valentine’s Day themed desserts and treats on board and across its network of lounges spread over six continents.
Terra Drone Europe, a group company of Japan-headquartered Terra Drone Corporation, and the British-Dutch transnational consumer goods giant Unilever have joined forces to explore drone-delivery of ice creams in New York.