News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Leading independent bottler, Douglas Laing & Co, today announces a limited edition collection within its renowned Old Particular Single Cask Scotch Whisky range. The “Spiritualist” Series is unveiled with the launch of Old Particular “Balance” Edition; Islay 14 Years Old.
Fosters Event Catering - which has been feeding 300 Bristol NHS front-line staff a day throughout the pandemic - has developed a new initiative which it says could help provide a safe and efficient way of fuelling the region’s workforce.
The world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company announces commitment to reach net zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in its own operations by 2030, with the ambition to achieve net zero GHG emissions for the entire value chain by 2050.
Leading London-based food to go specialist Simply Lunch has launched a range of Covid-safe meals called ‘Boxed to Go’. Inspired by Simply Lunch’s award-winning food to go range, the Covid-secure meal boxes will provide hungry customers with hassle free, efficient food solutions which answer the demands of the food to go market during this challenging time.
The Barry Callebaut Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, has signed an agreement to acquire GKC Foods (Australia) Pty Ltd, a producer of chocolate, coatings and fillings, serving many consumer chocolate brands in Australia and New Zealand.
Coffee companies around the UK have rallied together in an effort to support key workers fighting coronavirus.