News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
Global food and agri-business Olam International Limited today announced that it has acquired an 85% share of YTS Holdings Pte Limited for a consideration of $90 million which is 100% owner of BT Cocoa.
Glanbia Nutritionals has acquired Watson, a U.S. based manufacturer and supplier of high-quality custom nutrient premix, bakery ingredient, edible film and material conditioning solutions for the nutrition, food and beverage, personal care and supplement industries.
Kroger, America’s largest grocery retailer, and Ocado, one of the world’s largest dedicated online grocery retailers, today announced Central Florida and Mid-Atlantic as the newly-named regions for America’s next two customer fulfilment centres.
Organic Valley and Maple Hill, leaders in 100% grass-fed organic dairy, has announced the launch of a new, third-party certification that sets the highest possible standards for organic dairy farming and products.
Saputo and Dairy Crest have announced that they have reached agreement on the terms of a recommended cash acquisition by which the entire issued and to be issued ordinary share capital of Dairy Crest will be acquired by Saputo.
Eleven Year 11 students from Loreto College in St Albans competed in their own form of ‘Ready Steady Cook’ as part of a workshop held at Premier Foods’ head office in St Albans on February 14th.