News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Nestlé is launching new meatless Digiorno and Stouffer’s offerings made with Sweet Earth Awesome Grounds, a plant-based ground beef alternative.
Award-winning Netherlands Botanical Brewery, Lowlander Beer has launched a new Winter IPA brewed with recycled Christmas tree spruce needles as part of their zero-waste ‘From Tree to Tipple’ campaign.
Cargill is investing over a $113 million to expand its cocoa processing sites in Yopougon, Ivory Coast and Tema, Ghana.
Kemin Industries, a global ingredient manufacturer, will highlight its complete line of shelf-life and food safety solutions for meat, poultry and fish, including its two newest products – NaturCEASE Dry and BactoCEASE NV OR Liquid – during the 2019 Food Ingredients Europe show in Paris.
Müller Direct farmers are being offered the opportunity to earn an additional payment worth 1.0 pence per litre in 2020.
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences has built a new plant-based solutions portfolio to help food producers meet the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable foods and beverages that are meat and dairy-free.