News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Packaging manufacturers Macpac are setting the pace and the agenda for a new blend of R-PET black plastic shaping the future towards a full circular economy.
Nespresso is partnering with Swedish bike brand Vélosophy to produce a stylish bicycle made from recycled aluminium coffee capsules, demonstrating both brands’ commitment to a circular economy.
Glen Moray Distillery has launched its latest addition to the Glen Moray Elgin Heritage Collection, Glen Moray 21-Year-Old Portwood Finish Single Malt Whisky at the Whisky Fringe Festival 2019 in Edinburgh.
Marfrig Global Foods, a leading global beef producer and the world’s largest beef patty producer, announces today an agreement with U.S.-based Archer Daniels Midland Company, one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient suppliers, for the production and sale of vegetable protein-based products in Brazil.