News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
AlgaEnergy and Yokogawa Electric Corporation have announced the signing of a partnership and equity participation agreement.
Independent craft brewer BrewDog has appointed David Gates as Managing Director of BrewDog Distilling.
The nation’s top grocery technology innovator, Myxx, announced the company’s platform has been expanded its reach from 1,500 to 10,000 stores nationwide, including into the nation’s number one 2017 retailer - Walmart. Myxx technology is now present in 49 states.
A new report from the UK’s leading sustainability experts WRAP shows for the first time the scale of milk wastes across the food chain, from processing to our homes, and highlights ways we can significantly reduce the 330,000 tonnes of total milk lost each year, worth more than £150 million.
AMERICAN HERITAGE® Chocolate, made by Mars Wrigley Confectionery, LLC (MWC), has announced the launch of its 360-degree re-brand that encompasses a new brand identity, reimaged product packaging, a revised product recipe available in four new formats, and a redesigned brand website.