News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
UEFA and Pepsi® have announced Dua Lipa as the music artist performing at the 2018 “UEFA Champions League Final Opening Ceremony presented by Pepsi.” The multi-award winning, 'New Rules' singer will take to the pitch to help fans in every corner of the globe celebrate their love of football and build anticipation minutes before the world's most
watched annual sporting event kicks off in Kyiv, Ukraine on 26th May.
Nestlé has announced changes that further strengthen its research and development operations, the largest of any food company worldwide.
The Barry Callebaut Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, opened 8th May 2018, the first CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ centre in Johannesburg, South Africa.