News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Key target markets and export strategies for the UK’s agri-food sector were shared with a delegation of government officials from overseas last week.
Thanks to its expertise in ambient yoghurt processing, particle heating and a new Tetra Top system Tetra Pak has announced that it has helped Yili, a leading Chinese dairy manufacturer, to produce the world’s first ambient drinking yoghurt with large fruit and cereal pieces.
Lidl, the UK’s fastest-growing supermarket, has awarded Dale Farm, the largest UK farmer-owned dairy co-operative, a lead contract to supply cheddar cheese to its stores across the UK, Europe and the United States.