News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
The Barry Callebaut Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, opened 8th May 2018, the first CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ centre in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Arla Foods UK has announced a series of actions that it is proposing as part of a strategic review of its multi-award-winning UK cheese business, logistics operations and the Arla Group’s three-year transformation programme, Calcium, where it will further create efficiencies for the benefit of its farmer-owners, customers and consumers.