News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
UEFA and Pepsi® have announced Dua Lipa as the music artist performing at the 2018 “UEFA Champions League Final Opening Ceremony presented by Pepsi.” The multi-award winning, 'New Rules' singer will take to the pitch to help fans in every corner of the globe celebrate their love of football and build anticipation minutes before the world's most
watched annual sporting event kicks off in Kyiv, Ukraine on 26th May.
Nestlé has announced changes that further strengthen its research and development operations, the largest of any food company worldwide.
The Barry Callebaut Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, opened 8th May 2018, the first CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ centre in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Arla Foods UK has announced a series of actions that it is proposing as part of a strategic review of its multi-award-winning UK cheese business, logistics operations and the Arla Group’s three-year transformation programme, Calcium, where it will further create efficiencies for the benefit of its farmer-owners, customers and consumers.