Bath-based, Electric Bear Brewing has been awarded the Feefo Gold Trusted Service after crafting and distributing 120,000 cans and increasing online sales by 250% during the most challenging trading conditions.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Beyond Meat is teaming up with PepsiCo, one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, to develop, produce and market innovative snack and beverage products made from plant-based protein. The partnership will allow Beyond Meat to reach more consumers by entering new product categories and distribution channels, increasing accessibility to plant-based protein around the world.
Based on its unparalleled innovation power, Barry Callebaut AG, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, unveiled ‘Cacaofruit Experience’ at an exclusive event in San Francisco, an innovative range of products that celebrates the fresh, fruity taste and natural richness of the cacaofruit and marks the creation of a next-gen food and drink category.
A Hertfordshire company has brought a whole different meaning to the concept of in-house tasting by literally enabling residents to participate in expert-led wine, spirit and beer tasting in their own homes whenever they like, thanks to 24-hour on-demand video streaming.
Sweetpea Pantry has expanded its range by announcing the launch of their sister company, Stacks of Goodness.
Mars Food will begin to use recyclable mono-polypropylene plastic for its microwavable rice pouches in 2021.
Ocean Spray, the agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 farmer families, has introduced Ocean Spray Cranberry Seeds, a new innovative, upcycled, and clean-label product harvested from cranberries certified as sustainably grown and offering an array of powerful nutritional benefits to support a healthy lifestyle.
Plant & Bean, a developer and manufacturer of high-quality, plant-based food products, has announced that it is set to open Europe’s largest plant-based meat production facility in the UK.