A £7.5 million investment in new technology and upgrades at 2 Sisters Food Group’s UK Poultry site in Sandycroft is creating more than 200 new jobs.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Sami-Sabinsa Group scientists publish research on Flow Cytometry
One of the fastest-growing hard seltzers in the category this week is launching its fourth variety pack.
To understand the potential of future meat alternatives, Nestlé is closely monitoring scientific trends and exploring emerging technologies.
DKSH has further strengthened its Performance Materials business in Korea by opening a new state-of-the-art innovation centre for the food and beverage industry.
Loch Duart, the independent Scottish salmon farm based in North West Scotland, has just announced a major partnership with HEART UK, the UK’s only cholesterol charity.
A revolutionary and significantly greener way of growing fruit and vegetables in the UK is starting to gather pace.