The Leekes Retail & Leisure Group, owners of Leekes, the Vale Resort and Hensol Castle in south Wales, have become the sole owners of Hensol Castle Distillery following a buy-out of the minority shareholder.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Sami-Sabinsa Group scientists publish research on Flow Cytometry
Vale of Mowbray, the UK’s number one pork pie brand, has revealed a fresh new look and a raft of new products to add to its growing product portfolio as it continues with its plans to completely modernise the pork pie industry.
Tesco has become the first major retailer to scrap soft plastic rings and shrink wrap packaging from all beers and ciders in its UK stores.
The UK’s leading non-alcoholic spirit brand, CleanCo, founded by Spencer Matthews, has been officially listed in Morrisons.
AAK, India’s leading manufacturer of specialty oils and fats, has announced a new partnership with Vista Processed Foods, part of OSI group, to meet the country’s growing demand for plant-based meat alternatives.
Carlsberg has inaugurated a new, revolutionary water recycling plant that recycles 90% of the process water at the Carlsberg brewery in Fredericia, Denmark.