News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Molson Coors Beverage Company is making substantial investments in its Fort Worth brewery to boost capacity and to support the production and packaging of its expanding portfolio of hard seltzers.
Aldi UK’s CEO Giles Hurley has vowed that the supermarket will only ever sell fresh chicken and beef from British farmers. Aldi has also ruled out selling chlorinated chicken or hormone treated beef, regardless of any future trade deals.
As people are firing up barbecues across Europe, Nestlé has improved its Garden Gourmet plant-based burger to give it an even meatier taste and texture.
Nespresso has announced a CHF 160 million investment to expand its Romont production centre in Switzerland to meet increasing consumer demand for its high-quality premium coffees and support international development in the coming years.
Mixed reality specialist Luminous Group has launched an extension to its environmental monitoring software, traXR, to support food producers in the detection and tracking of COVID-19 on surfaces in order to protect against contamination.