News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Sami-Sabinsa Group scientists publish research on Flow Cytometry
In a spud-tacular move, Waitrose will be the first major retailer to sign up to The UK Robust Potato Pledge which will see us move away from the use of copper-based fungicides on our organic fresh potatoes in order to combat late blight Phytophthora.
Arla Foods’ new Innovation Centre aims to step change cutting edge technology and development of new solutions within a wide range of specialised dairy and whey ingredients to meet the fast growing global demand for nutritious and sustainable food.
Nutkao, an Italian company and leading international contract manufacturer that has been creating and producing private-label creams and chocolate for over 30 years with over €180 million in turnover, has announced the acquisition of another Italian producer, Antichi Sapori dell’Etna.
Bombay Sapphire, the world’s leading premium gin brand, has unveiled Bombay Sapphire Premier Cru Murcian Lemon – a new super premium expression created to celebrate the region of Murcia in Spain and the stunning citrus that it produces, while shining a light on the long-standing relationships Bombay Sapphire has forged with its dedicated suppliers and farmers.
Tate & Lyle, the leading global provider of food and beverage ingredients and solutions, is expanding its successful partnership with distributor Azelis in Europe into three new countries, Greece, Bulgaria and the Republic of North Macedonia, from early 2022.