After two years in development, the wraps are about to come off a new range of flexitarian products that will offer shoppers a brand-new take on traditional meat and veg.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Sami-Sabinsa Group scientists publish research on Flow Cytometry
Bayer to launch organic vegetable seeds portfolio enabling greater access to certified organic market
Bayer will expand its vegetable seeds offerings under the new Vegetables by Bayer umbrella to include organically produced seed.
Nutella is introducing Nutella & GO! Multigrain, featuring the great taste of Nutella on one side, and hearty multigrain sticks with oat and blueberries on the other.
Greater Manchester spirits firm, The Salford Rum Company, is opening its very first distillery, bar and rum garden in early 2022 building on national success with UK retailers.
With autumn on the horizon, Meatless Farm is helping Brits add greater variety to their lunches with a new launch at Pret A Manger.
Nestlé is bringing Garden Gourmet to UK supermarkets with the next generation of meat-alternatives, the Sensational range.