Beyond Meat, a leader in plant-based meat, has announced significant product distribution expansion within thousands of European retail locations this spring.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Sami-Sabinsa Group scientists publish research on Flow Cytometry
Bacardi-owned Martini has announced the launch of three new Ready-to-Drink (RTD) expressions.
After decades spent carefully building sustainable partnerships with farmers and suppliers, Bombay Sapphire, the iconic premium gin from family-owned Bacardi Limited, has announced that all ten of its botanical ingredients are on track to be certified sustainable in 2021.
As consumers in Asia are including more dairy alternatives in their diet, Nestlé is launching plant-based versions of some of its most-loved brands in the region.
Molson Coors has entered into three new partnerships that grant the beverage company exclusive distribution rights for Jimmy’s Iced Coffee, Lixir Drinks and Tarquin’s Gin and Twin Fin Rum from Southwestern Distillery across its established on- and off-premises trade networks in Western Europe.
Botanical brewer Lowlander has opened world’s first mobile beer garden during lockdown.
Wetherspoon is set to invest an initial £145 million developing new pubs and upgrading existing pubs – creating 2,000 new jobs in the process.