This summer, Italian luxury chocolate manufacturer Venchi announces the introduction of the vegan options of four of its bestselling gelato flavours: Nocciola Piemonte IGP (Piedmont Hazelnut), Bronte Pistachio, Lemon & Liquorice and Mixed Berries.
The flavours join the vegan friendly collection, which already includes Strawberry, Mango, Melon, Azteco (82% dark chocolate sorbet), Lemon and Raspberry, and will be available across all its Chocogelateria shops. The introduction of these flavours will mean that vegans will no longer be limited to ‘fruit’ flavours but to a variety of creams that are typically based on milk.
An Extensive Vegan Palette
Nocciola Piemonte IGP (vegan Hazelnut)
A 2.0 version of iconic Venchi’s Hazelnut gelato, made with water instead of milk, but as tasty as usual with the characteristic premium-quality Piedmont Hazelnut.
Pistachio di Bronte (vegan)
Classic Pistachio di Bronte gelato turns vegan with a delicate water-based cream that perfectly renders the rich taste of the green Pistachio of Bronte.
Lemon & Liquorice
A unique combination between the citrus taste of lemon and the intensity of liquorice. The citrus comes from real lemon juice with no artificial flavours.
Mixed Berries (Vegan)
A unique fresh and tasty blend of mixed berries puree (raspberry, blueberry, blackberry and red currant) and water, that make it an extremely light option.
A Flavour For Everyone
Besides the vegan new entries, Venchi’s gelato collection 2022 is richer than ever and meets everyone’s taste. Among the classics, such as the iconic Cremino, Pistachio, Hazelnut andStracciatella, there will be plenty of choice within a range of both gourmet options and fruity lighter flavours.
The gourmet flavours include:
• Nougatine: 77% extra dark chocolate & Caramelized hazelnut
• Brutto ma Buono: milk chocolate, chopped Piedmont Hazelnut and extra dark chocolate
• Cappuccino: from cup to cone, delicious milk chocolate and cream
• Cremino: the gelato version of Venchi iconic Cremino chocolate
• Venchi Caramel: caramel and chopped caramelized Piedmont Hazelnut
Bronte Pistachio Experience
Pistachio lovers are also be invited to try the “Pistachio experience” with the launch of a limited-edition cone: Triple Pistachio with grains, spread and 100% Green Pistachio from Bronte. The grain and the spread will be available to try only by buying the cone in limited edition.
The Simple Secret Behind Venchi’s Chocogelateria
Venchi’s gelato appreciates the quality of authentic gelato: it’s Italian, natural and gourmet.
• It is freshly produced in the Chocogelateria shops around the world every day, following the true Italian tradition.
• It is made using only carefully selected ingredients which are sourced from the most specialised location in its production and without artificial food colourings and preservatives.
• It celebrates over 90 flavours that combine chocolate and gelato in a single gourmet cone, creating a unique tasting experience.