News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Industrial freezing and chilling equipment specialist, Starfrost has implemented a new, state-of-the-art spiral cooling system for Pladis, the global snacking company behind well-loved brand McVitie’s.
Based on its unparalleled innovation power, Barry Callebaut AG, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, unveiled ‘Cacaofruit Experience’ at an exclusive event in San Francisco, an innovative range of products that celebrates the fresh, fruity taste and natural richness of the cacaofruit and marks the creation of a next-gen food and drink category.
Nestlé is expanding its plant-based food range in the United States, its largest market, and in its home country of Switzerland.
A new own-brand range of affordable plant-based foods has been launched by Tesco to cater for the UK’s biggest food trend.
Starbucks will offer a new, medium-roast coffee blend dedicated to honouring and supporting women in the coffee industry, and a portion of the proceeds will go to support women and girls in coffee origin communities.
Luxury, hand-crafted KitKats are coming to the UK as Nestlé unveils the KitKat Chocolatory.