News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Mondelēz International is continuing its strong track record of offering more portion control options for consumers by pledging to bring all its Cadbury chocolate and wider biscuit products typically bought by parents for children under 100 calories, which will see billions of calories removed from the market.
Marks and Spencer has completed its acquisition of half of Ocado Retail Ltd, one of the world’s largest dedicated online grocery retailers.
Glen Moray Distillery has launched the second limited-edition single malt whisky in the Curiosity Collection: Glen Moray Rhum Agricole Cask Finish Project, which is a UK exclusive release.
This year, grocery retailers will offer Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte-lovers eight ways to enjoy their favourite fall flavour at home including the new Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Creamer.
Brighton-based Southover Foods Company will be working together with Mud Foods to stock and distribute their products.
The average British consumer goes out to eat 63 times a year and goes out for a drink 85 times a year, according to CGA Food Insights19, a newly released report on eating out compiled by out of home food and drink research company CGA.