News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Heineken, the UK’s third largest pub business, has announced a record investment of £50m to refurbish nearly 150 pubs across the UK, creating an estimated 1,200 hospitality jobs.
Celebrating 100 years since the creation of its first yoghurt, Danone has announced it will open its collection of 1,800 strains for research purposes.
ESI Nutrition, the new nutrition division of dairy cooperative Laïta, has received approval from Chinese authorities allowing them to produce infant formulas in powder for China at their new industrial site, Laiterie Nouvelle de l’Argenon.
Former specialist brands of FrieslandCampina Ingredients have been incorporated into the strategic customer segments Early Life Nutrition, Adult Nutrition, Food and Beverages, and Animal Nutrition, tapping into the growing global nutrition market.