News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
A Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut...
Ben & Jerry’s recognises the next generation in its 2020 line up, offering even more non-dairy flavours.
Barry Callebaut, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, has announced the introduction of the 100% dairy-free ‘M_lk Chocolate’ as part of a ‘Plant Craft’ Indulgence range.
Mondelēz International has announced the company set a Guinness World Wecords title for the most people dunking cookies across multiple venues.
Waitrose & Partners and health and life insurer Vitality are launching an exclusive, long-term partnership, with discounts of up to 40% on healthy foods.