News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
The certification of HAPO’s 21 member-fisheries with the Private Certification Protocol “Fish from Greece”, which allows their products to be tagged “Fish from Greece” – the collective brand introduced by HAPO last year – marks the beginning of an era of extroversion for HAPO.
Innovative packaging can actively support trends in the dairy industry by creating solutions that address both what the consumer wants and what the planet needs.
Refresco has reached a strategic agreement with PepsiCo for the production of part of the PepsiCo beverages volume in Spain effective from 1st November 2019.
Lidl GB, which this year celebrates its 25th anniversary, has today announced that it will be investing a record £15 billion in British suppliers over the next five years.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and Danone have agreed to work together to improve global nutrition and food safety knowledge, and promote responsible agricultural value chains for more sustainable food systems.
Lamb Weston has formed a joint venture with Sociedad Comercial del Plata in Argentina to serve the nearly-£2 billion South American market.