News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
For the past 10 years, EFSA's Focal Points have been acting as ambassadors in the EU Member States and operating as a network of cross-border collaboration on food safety. To mark the occasion, a new interactive timeline highlights the key achievements of the network.
The Competition and Markets Authority announced its decision to refer the deal for an in-depth investigation on 19th September 2018.
The UK’s two food regulators today published a draft review with a series of recommendations for the meat industry and the regulators themselves aimed at improving compliance and assurance in the meat processing industry.
Farmers are facing major challenges including meeting the high demands of consumers for sustainable cultivation.
With ongoing volatility in the global milk markets, increasing consumer misunderstanding of the sector, polarised levels of support for UK dairy farmers and a new post-Brexit Agriculture Bill the challenges for dairy farmers are mounting.